TKTX TATTOO NUMBING CREAM

23 May 2021 Manchester, UK

 


LINK TO BUY HERE.


I first saw this product on Instagram, and, I've got to be honest, I was a bit dubious. For £10, TKTX is meant to contain a small amount of Lidocaine; a local anaesthetic. This can be rubbed into the skin as you would a normal moisturiser, and after 30-60 minutes, will have kicked in to full effect. You then get 4 numb hours for whatever tattoo or cosmetic procedure you're having done, before the effects wear back off.

I had a new tattoo a few months back, and decided I would give it a go.

WOW. This stuff works. There were a few areas round the edge of the piece where I must have not applied as much product, but even there it wasn't painful, it felt more like a pinch than a full blown tattoo stroke.

My piece only took about an hour, so there as no risk of the effect waring off in this time, and I can confirm that even till the last stroke, it kept working.

I was being extremely careful with the area after to protect the fresh ink more than anything, but everything was fine as it started to wear off - I honestly could have forgotten it was there.

There are some medical warnings on the site, as there are some conditions that this cream is not good for at all, so do make sure you check this out before you purchase.

Happy tattooing guys!


Much love,

Kate 

x

Post a Comment