REVIEW // NEW MAC PRODUCT! MACSTACK MASCARA

26 February 2022

 


If you've not heard, MAC are releasing a brand new mascara, and last week were giving away samples via an email form. I was lucky enough to get one of them - it arrived this morning and wow. 


The MACStack mascara is a brand new formula that boosts infinite build volume - basically, you can apply as many coats as you want, and it won't clump. 


The brush is also a special design - apparently the bristles are petal-shaped to allow them to hug the lashes more. It's also a plastic bristle wand - I personally always prefer these anyway, but this is not like anything I've seen before. 



Now, as someone with not the best lashes, I've struggled for many years to find mascara that actually makes any real difference to my lashes. And at last, I have found it. I am between lash perms, so my actual lashes are a bit sad and wild, but look at the difference just one coat makes. The depth of colour is amazing and the length and definition is incredible. 


Before:



After:


My lashes are all pointing in mad directions at the moment while I wait for this perm to grow out, so the photos of the second coat don't do it justice just because of how wild my lashes look. However, there is no clumping at all, it just builds up a more dramatic effect. 

MACStack officially launches on 1st March, and will retail at £26. And I will be buying. This is definitely my new favourite mascara ever! 


Kate x 



Post a Comment